Sunday, June 03, 2007

Celebration IV: Day 3 - Clones and Autographs

Sunday was another big day at Star Wars Celebration IV. The most climatic order of re-telling the day is as follows.

My third and final shift volunteering with Official Pix was spent pulling autographs from their discreet boxen into sets of 147 pictures for future sales. Not madly satisfying, but it had to be done, but I got to meet some cool fans and hang with Jake Loyd as he signed his requisite signatures for the company. It was a good time. As payment for my time with the company I received a signed picture for each hour I worked. The assortment was random, but apparently Anthony Daniels (C3PO) made sure that all the volunteers got one of his autographs. Now that is class. Some of the volunteers exchanged pics to round out their collections.

I then had the opportunity to get my pictures personalized, and sit and take some pictures. There were plenty of great costumes to capture, an I only got a fraction of them.

But the big news of the day was being in the first screening of the trailer for the new Clone Wars cartoon. Mind blowing. The room exploded at the end. This is likely due to the fact that this is the first NEW Star Wars content we have seen in a long time. Watch now and enjoy.



Higher resolution source: http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000478.html

No comments: