Thursday, September 28, 2006

Firefly spaceship rendered in Lego

Many readers may have noticed that I'm a big fan of Firefly/Serenity. And those people are likely to already be aware of Chris Doyle of Reasonablyclever.com with his rendition of Serenity in Lego. It is a shining example of what a talented fan can create.

More recently he has created a mini "snack" sized rendition of the Firefly class transport, and the decorated variation that is seen in the Serenity film. The amount of detail he can include with so few parts is wonderful. I would love Fox/Universal to realize the potential of the Firefly license, as I would pay to have these kits for my very own.

Chris is also the brains behind the Lego "mini-mizer" where you can create yourself in Lego. I have made a very nice likeness of myself as a Jedi. You can try it out here: [Link]

Ship image from "Reasonablyclever.com," used with permission.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: