Saturday, August 19, 2006

The power of a pretty girl

Recently I uploaded some of the better pictures I took at Con-version 22 to my Flickr account. To those who aren't familiar with the process, it is quite simple and goes rather quickly. One selects the photos to upload, enters a set of common tags for that set, then they are uploaded to your account. You are then given a chance to enter a short description for each picture. The whole process takes a couple of minutes, depending on how many megs of photos one uploads at a time.

Sakura KasuganoThe moment I completed this process for the batch including this picture here, I already had 6 hits on the photo, and one person had made it a favourite. I have other pictures marked as favourite, but it is the speed in which this one was marked makes me realize the power of a pretty girl, at least on Flickr.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: