Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Greatest Hits on Twitter

Since I started using twitter, a good portion of my blogging energy has been funnelled there in the form of 140 character epigrams. What does that mean for people who only read Slashboing? They are not getting the full force of my wit. To sooth them in this time of need, here are my better tweets from the month of October.
  • I usually don't condone this sort of thing, but...Ninjas: http://cheesyninjas.ytmnd.com/
  • Watching Mythbusters is more fun when you superimpose the unrequited love triangle between Kari, Grant and Tory.
  • The "h" key on laptop is less responsive. I thought the 'I's were the first to go.
  • Watched Fringe. They confused voltage and current, electricity with magnetism, and science with fairydust
  • Sontaran neck hole + Captain Jack = Doctor Who Rule 34
  • White Chicks and Gang Signs: http://tinyurl.com/2op5bl
  • Airplane on a Conveyor belt: The plane takes off, the pilot marries her true love, though the deposit on the conveyor is lost.
  • Shock of the Decade: Steve Guttenberg working continuously. I thought he fell off the earth in 1990. There was a ceremony and everything.
  • Reading about things on Wikipedia, then seeing if I can buy them on ebay. Someone come up with a cool term for that, Quick!

No comments: