Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Open Letter: Hand Dryer Manufacturers

Dear Hand Dryer Manufacturers of the world,

I have used your product for my entire life. When I was young I thought they were the greatest thing in the world, or at least the world of public bathrooms. However, as I grew up I realized how crappy most models you make are. They may save on power, but hands are best dried by paper towels.

If you continue to provide this sub-standard product to the marketplace, I suggest an additional instruction be added to the text and pictograph plaque. After "rub hands under vent" the next step is clearly "wipe hands on pants."

Regards,
Drhaggis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya but there is a glimmer of hope. You have to see the hand driers at the Coliseum. Someone finally got the bright idea of doing right - those things will dry your hands in 3 seconds flat and practically blow the skin right off. I sure hope these ones find their place in more washrooms.

Anonymous said...

You should check out

www.dysonairblade.co.uk