Monday, November 20, 2006

Office Voodoo

Fresh from ThinkGeek.com, I see this miracle of modern manufacturing: The Staple Free Stapler.

This device staples papers together - without staples! Before we burn the witch, lets find out how this thing works. Apparently a tiny flap is cut in the corner of your paper, then folding it in on itself, it tucks back into a tiny paper pocket. It still sounds vaguely like voodoo, but I like it.

The downside is that it only works for stack of paper up to five sheets, which may not be a problem for your applications. It may not unseat the Red Swingline stapler as the cube-jockey's best friend, but it still get the Slashboing thumbs up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

http://members.shaw.ca/robmcdowell/Pics/IMG_0413.JPG