Monday, October 02, 2006

Costume wish list fulfilled

In July I made a list of the top 5 costumes that I wanted to see at DragonCon. Lets see how well I did:

Not exactly, but there was a Bender and a Leela as "Cloberella"

  • Admiral Spaceship and Nitro: "Laser cats" SNL digital short, April 2006
No such luck
And how! There were several Jadis' there, but the best one was Suzanne from Calgary, and friend of Laughing Magpie. I had to travel to Atlanta to see a local costumer. Does that sound right to you?


Hells yes. A great set of wings!

Voila, ici!


Not a bad hit ratio I think.

Photo Credits::
Leela: mal00005
Jadis: Toivo Voll
Gabriel: Eloketh
Plavalaguna: Mikey
All Photos from Flickr using the Blogthis! feature.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally have got to do a Robot Fry costume..

Actually I need to do the Robot that Leela turns to and says 'You look really crappy' that looks a lot like Fry dressed up!

Maybe I'll go as the voice actor for that robot.

Ah screw the whole thing.

Brian Minton said...

in 2006, I saw a better Jadis from Narnia at Dragon*Con: http://brian.minton.name/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=7076

Brian Minton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Minton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Minton said...

more info on that Jadis costume and the person who made it.